The MSI-3460 with ScaleCore measurement module provides industry leading weighing features of previous Challenger designs plus much more. Long range viewing is enhanced with a larger 1.5 inch (38 millimeter) ultra-bright LED digital display and resolution settings of up to 10,000 divisions for precise 0.1 percent loading accuracy. Product operating time is extended to over 80 plus hours with a single six-volt rechargeable battery. The original signature Challenger packaging has been upgraded to NEMA Type 4/IP65 levels. Manufactured in the USA in strict compliance with the highest safety standards, Challenger continues to sustain minimum 200 percent safe and 500 percent ultimate load ratings.
After three decades of production, added advancements, and thousands of worldwide installations, the next generation Port-A-Weigh embedded with ScaleCore technology continues to reign as the industry standard. Along with Port-A-Weigh, the MSI product offering features the most comprehensive line of industrial crane scales and specialized overhead weighing solutions. For medium- to heavy-capacity and duty-cycle needs, the MSI-4260 meets or exceeds all industrial safety requirements, including OSHA, ANSI and ASME and is an economical choice for many bridge crane, foundry, and in-process material handling needs.
- Crane unit with 5-digit, 1.2 in (30 mm) LED display
- Top lifting eye or shackle, bottom thrust bearing swivel hook
- 12 volt rechargeable battery and universal 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz battery charger (NA plug standard)
- NEMA 4 IP66 rated, not safe for emersion but able to be used outdoors
- Intrinsically Safe configurations available
- Optional approvals: FM cFM and ATEX
Available in capacities ranging from 2,000lb (1,000kg) to 100,000lb (50,000kg), the CS3000™ crane scale features fully integrated RFX™ Wireless Weighing Technology and is built to thrive in harsh environments. All crane unit electronics are shock-mounted in a weatherproof case and provide maximum protection against moisture, dust and rough usage. Commercially available batteries offer industry leading battery life, minimizing down time due to battery charging or replacement.
- 2,000 lb (1,000 kg) to 100,000 lb (50,000 kg) Capacities
- Accuracy of ± 0.1% of Reading
- NTEP Certified Models Available
- Large, Easy-to-Read, LED or LCD Display
- Wireless Signal up to 300’ (90m) Line of Sight
- Commercially Available D-Cell Batteries Last up to 3,000 Hours in Scale
Champion Scale offers a wide variety of additional products to meet your weighing needs.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss other weighing solutions.