Fairbanks’ FB1100 Series Instruments feature a highly visible 2” backlight LCD and offer economy while providing outstanding performance for basic weighing applications. The FB1100 is available in two enclosure types: NEMA 12-rated, black ABS plastic or NEMA 4X, 304 series stainless steel. Selectable pounds and kilograms units of measure.
Intrinsically safe, ultra-low-power instruments that offer the convenience of versatile electronics with features required in hazardous areas. The 3052 is intrinsically safe and Factory Mutual Approved for all Classes, Groups and Divisions of the N.E.C. hazardous environment classifications. The 3052 eliminates the need for traditional explosion-proof enclosures or purging systems by way of the intrinsically safe design. Battery life ranges from 50 hours of continuous operation to 200 hours when “Auto Sleep” mode is enabled. A direct power supply option is also available, eliminating the need
The NexWeigh is Fairbanks Scales new stainless steel, NEMA 4X multi-function instrument. This instrument offers a wide variety of applications including, floor scales, tank scales, bench scales, hopper scales and checkweighing.
Nexweigh Sanitary Features
- Stainless steel construction
- No product or liquid collection points
- Can be cleaned to a microbial level
- Special overlay resists punctures and abrasive cleaning agents
- Fairbanks and Ecolab worked together to create a defined cleaning protocol
7400, 7500 & 7600 EXP
Innovative features at an attractive new price point either as a stand-alone weighing system or part of a DIMENSIONAL, MANIFEST, DATA COLLECTION, or WEIGHING/COUNTING SYSTEM. USB for both power and data eliminates the power cord and provides a wide range of power options (optional) from the open market such as car chargers, vehicle power, USB power hubs, battery packs for portability, solar and more. Ideal for portable RENTAL SCALES, data collection, field testing, medical, scientific, and other remote installations where power is unreliable or not available.
- LCD display size: panel mount (3.8 in x 1.2 in), universal (5.3 in x 1.5 in)
- Four softkeys
- Truck in/out, 1,000-ID memory
- Process control engine ProAction PCE define conditions and actions
- Data storage onboard, ProAction DBE user-defined
- Eight digital I/O (expandable)
- One option slot for pluggable options
- 20 auxiliary print formats
- Time & date
- Audit trail tracking and alibi storage
- Peak hold
- Rate of change
- Two full duplex serial ports
- One PS-2 keyboard port
- Header for fiber optic, Ethernet or USB
- Configurable with Revolution® software
Champion Scale offers a wide variety of additional products to meet your weighing needs.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss other weighing solutions.