The QuickSilver IS (Intrinsically Safe) is designed specifically for hazardous environments where low energy usage during normal operation is a must. The QuickSilver IS is approved for all hazardous area Groups, Classes and Divisions when used with its reachargeable battery. When used with the direct power supply, the QuickSilver IS is not approved for Groups A & B.
Intrinsically safe, ultra-low-power instruments that offer the convenience of versatile electronics with features required in hazardous areas. The 3052 is intrinsically safe and Factory Mutual Approved for all Classes, Groups and Divisions of the N.E.C. hazardous environment classifications. The 3052 eliminates the need for traditional explosion-proof enclosures or purging systems by way of the intrinsically safe design. Battery life ranges from 50 hours of continuous operation to 200 hours when “Auto Sleep” mode is enabled. A direct power supply option is also available, eliminating the need for batteries.
Combics 2 Ex
- Amber backlit LCD dot matrix display
- On/Off, Zero, Tare, and Print/Data Keys
- Function keys for: Gross/net toggle; three-way unit toggle; 10X higher resolution toggle
- Two header line storage
- Battery charge status display (with connection of battery pack)
- Numeric keypad with two IDs for entering identifier codes and preset tare
- Date/time fully integrated
- GMP printable record
- Three built-in LED checkweighing lights
- Bar graph weighing range indicator
- Application data and totalization memory stored in battery-backed RAM
- Optional barcode scanner for preset tare, reference weight and ID entry
- Requires power supply