Fairbanks’ versatile battery operated, intrinsically safe instrument, the QuickSilver IS, has Factory Mutual approval for use in Division 2 hazardous area classifications, eliminating the need for bulky and cumbersome explosion-proof enclosures.
Intrinsically safe, ultra-low-power instruments that offer the convenience of versatile electronics with features required in hazardous areas. The 3052 is intrinsically safe and Factory Mutual Approved for all Classes, Groups and Divisions of the N.E.C. hazardous environment classifications. The 3052 eliminates the need for traditional explosion-proof enclosures or purging systems by way of the intrinsically safe design. Battery life ranges from 50 hours of continuous operation to 200 hours when “Auto Sleep” mode is enabled. A direct power supply option is also available, eliminating the need for batteries.
Combics 2 Ex
- Amber backlit LCD dot matrix display
- On/Off, Zero, Tare, and Print/Data Keys
- Function keys for: Gross/net toggle; three-way unit toggle; 10X higher resolution toggle
- Two header line storage
- Battery charge status display (with connection of battery pack)
- Numeric keypad with two IDs for entering identifier codes and preset tare
- Date/time fully integrated
- GMP printable record
- Three built-in LED checkweighing lights
- Bar graph weighing range indicator
- Application data and totalization memory stored in battery-backed RAM
- Optional barcode scanner for preset tare, reference weight and ID entry
- Requires power supply
Champion Scale oers a wide variety of additional products to meet your weighing needs. Please feel free to contact us to discuss other weighing solutions.