The GK420d is a low-priced, space-saving printer for receipts, coupons, labels or tags. Print speeds of up to 5 inches/second, it offers USB/serial connectivity and a 10/100 Ethernet option. With both EPL and ZPL pre-installed, you can even switch between languages depending on desired label format. The GK420t uses a ribbon-loading thermal transfer technology to produce crisp, long-lasting label images, or direct thermal technology to print receipts and labels for indoor, short-term use.
ZD 410/TLP 2824
- Print speeds of 4 in (102 mm) per second
- 203 dpi print resolution (8 dots/mm)
- Open ACCESSTM design for easy media loading
- Direct thermal (ZD 410) and thermal transfer (TLP) printing of barcodes, text and graphics
- Fully enclosed 5.0 in (127 mm) media compartment
- Double-walled ABS case construction
- EPL and ZPL® programming language, co-resident
- 32-bit RISC processor
- 8 MB SDRAM, 4 MB flash memory
- Zebra E3 print head energy control
- Auto-calibration of media
- Five resident expandable EPL2® fonts
- Auto-switching 100 V and 240 V power supply
- Linear and 2-D bar code symbologies
- Transmissive and reflective media sensing
- Head-up sensor
- Tear-off mode
- Certied Microsoft® Windows® drivers
Champion Scale offers a wide variety of additional products to meet your weighing needs.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss other weighing solutions.